Premier Sponsorship Opportunities are Platinum and Gold which include:
- Your logo and URL link appear on the conference website
- Your company logo appears on all event marketing material circulated through:
- Bunkerspot magazine and website
- Petrospot’s direct marketing and email campaigns
- web links, newsletters and magazines
- ‘media partner’ publications
- You gain additional exposure through banner signage at the event
- Your marketing material is inserted into the official delegate pack issued to all delegates.
A number of exciting opportunities enable your organisation to become more involved in this event. These are available in addition to your choice of package or on an individual basis.
Please feel free to contact us if an option you are seeking is not listed below. We will be pleased to discuss options or any ideas you have to promote your products or services.
Platinum Sponsorship is restricted to one high level sponsors.
This provides companies with premium branding and recognition from start to finish, including the main reception.
Sponsorship includes 4 complimentary delegate registrations
- Thursday 12 October - Dinner Reception
Gold Sponsorship is restricted to three high level sponsors.
Gold sponsorship offers you premium branding and recognition from start to finish and includes sponsorship of one of two prime networking lunches or reception.
Sponsorship includes 3 complimentary delegate registrations
- Thursday 12 October - Networking Lunch Break - SOLD
- Thursday 12 October - Evening Drinks Reception - SOLD
- Friday 13 October – Networking Lunch Break
Silver Sponsorship is restricted to five high level sponsors.
This provides companies with an extensive marketing package to reach those involved in the bunker and shipping industries and sponsorship of one prime networking break.
Sponsorship includes 2 complimentary delegate registrations
- Thursday 12 October - Welcome coffee
- Thursday 12 October - Morning coffee break
- Thursday 12 October - Afternoon coffee break
- Friday 13 October - Breakfast coffee break
- Friday 13 October - Morning coffee break
With a Bronze Sponsorship companies gain significant extra exposure while remaining safely within budget.
Sponsorship includes 1 complimentary delegate registration
Badges and lanyards are worn during all sessions and networking events. These display the sponsor’s logo on the badge and around the lanyard. All delegates will be required to wear the badges in the conference, exhibition and networking events.
Every delegate receives a bag displaying the Sponsor’s logo. The bag contains the full Aracon 2017 programme folder and publications from organising companies and supporting media.
An A4, full-colour advertisement on the back of the delegate folder given to all conference delegates.
Sponsor the notepads and pens which are used by the conference delegates during Aracon 2017. Your logo will be displayed on both.