A number of exciting opportunities enable your organisation to become more involved in this event.
Please feel free to contact us if an option you are seeking is not listed below. We will be pleased to discuss options or any ideas you have to promote your products or services.
All sponsorship options include:
- Your company logo, bio and URL link on the conference website
- Targeted announcements of your sponsorship via social media in the run-up to the event
- Company branding on Bunker Events' conference e-mail campaigns to over 16,000 industry professionals
- Subject to space and availability, your company logo to appear in print advertising campaigns in Bunkerspot magazine
On the Day
- Company logo on digital screens throughout the conference
- Company logo on all conference banners and Delegate Folder
The Platinum sponsorship profile brings your company to the forefront of every attendee’s conference experience, ensuring your organisation’s industry-leading position and expertise is given maximum visibility and reach.
The key benefits of the Platinum sponsorship are:
- Sole sponsorship and branding of the Royal Maast Yacht Club Dinner
- Headline branding and top sponsor status throughout
- 4 complimentary delegate passes to the conference and social activities
On the Day
- A banner with company branding at the Dinner
- The opportunity to offer a brief introductory speech at the Dinner
- Branded dinner menu’s
- Opportunity to distribute promotional materials throughout the conference
- Thursday 29 October - Dinner
Being the Gold Sponsor brings your company to the forefront of every attendee’s conference experience, ensuring that you are remembered long after the event for your strong support.
The key benefits of the Gold sponsorship are:
- Exclusive sponsorship of one of three Networking Events
- 3 complimentary delegate passes to the conference and social activities
On the Day
- A banner and table talkers with company branding displayed during the Networking Event
- The opportunity to offer a brief toast to open the Evening Drinks Reception
- Thursday 29 October - Networking Lunch Break
- Thursday 29 October - Evening Drinks Reception
- Friday 30 October – Networking Lunch Break
The key benefits of a Silver sponsorship are:
- Exclusive sponsorship of one of five Networking Coffee Breaks
- 2 complimentary delegate passes to the conference and social activities
On the Day
- A banner and table talkers with company branding displayed during the coffee break
- Thursday 29 October - Welcome coffee
- Thursday 29 October - Morning coffee break
- Thursday 29 October - Afternoon coffee break
- Friday 30 October - Breakfast coffee break
- Friday 30 October - Morning coffee break
With a Bronze Sponsorship companies gain significant extra exposure while remaining safely within budget.
The key benefits of a Bronze sponsorship are:
- 1 complimentary delegate pass to the conference and social activities
Badges and lanyards are worn by delegates and speakers during all conference and networking events. These display the sponsor’s logo on the badge and around the lanyard.
Every delegate receives a bag displaying the Sponsor’s logo. The bag contains the full Aracon 2020 programme folder and publications from organising companies and supporting media.
Sponsor the notepads and pencils which are used by the conference delegates during Aracon 2020. Your logo will be displayed on both.